mercoledì 14 luglio 2010


When things need to happen, happen and if they don’t happen, it’s because it wasn’t written.
This statement is as banal as true ...
Sunday we spent a wonderful day at home we would like to buy ... Everything was wonderfully fairy ... hot air, but dry, in contrast to what was in town, the coolness inside the walls of the farmhouse, the view of the campaign of wild woods outside the window, the table set with care, fireplace smoked behind our shoulders, with a bench on his board ...
I cried and I thanked God for letting me live, was just only for that day, the feeling of being a whole with those walls, with that enchanted place, with my dearest Love.
God knows if this house is in our future, but God also knows what is the best for us so I leave to Him this dream: let be Him who dreams it for me!
Amen

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento