lunedì 31 maggio 2010



Time goes by

I didn't noticed ...

Bereavements, graduations, works, vacations,...

all spends ...

my thoughts and my dreams flow overlap ...

When I'm outside, with my loved,

and walk around

or take pictures

or gather wild herbs

all seems like twenty-five years ago ...

time passes and we are still there,

entangled in its folds ...

This year celebrates our 50 years,

twenty- one of marriage

and twenty-six that we know ...

we shared everything and

we know eachover as no one has ever known ...

Perhaps our dreams are coming true

and I am almost afraid to talk about ...

maybe one day not far, I'll share with some readers

these years of joys and sorrows,

that I would not change

even if I gave the opportunity to go back.


Paola May 31st 2010


This post after a long time to mark the beginning of what I hope is the completion of our first project of couple: a house in the countryside, where living "our dream", what we are.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento